Tuesday, June 21, 2022 / by Ameil Gill
Here's how an agent makes the process easy, enjoyable, and as simple as possible. ?
• An adviser and advocate during the entire home buying process
• Educates you on current market conditions
• Uncovers your needs and wants, as well as motivations to purchase a home
• Provides guidance with getting pre-approved and recommends mortgage lenders
• Gathers, presents, and shows you listings that meet your criteria
• Negotiates contingencies, the closing timeline, and the final selling price.
• FREE to you! Buyer's agents are paid by the sellers
• Also known as a Listing Agent
• Evaluates your property and suggest a listing price based on comparable homes that have sold recently, as well as market trends
• Presents your home in the marketplace through various mediums such as the MLS, on social media and internet search engines, print, and mailers, and to other agents
• Makes suggestions to improve and/or enhance your home’s features allowing it to look its best (including staging, photography, etc.)
• Stays in regular communication and always acts in your best interest
Whether you are thinking of buying or selling – I can help!